I got word today that my uncle passed away unexpectedly sometime this morning. I'm not sure of all the details yet, but there's a good chance I won't be able to attend class this week because I'll be flying home to attend the funeral service.
I'll keep updating in the comments to let everyone know for sure, but for now I would say to count on me missing class this week. I'll be sure to post what I have on the blog for feedback.
-Keith
I'm so sorry to hear that, best wishes to you and your family.
ReplyDeleteThis is very sad. We'll miss you, Keith. My condolences to you and your family. Hurry back to us when you can!
ReplyDeleteThanks guys. Sounds like I fly back Wednesday, so I will definitely be missing class this week, and it's possible I'll be a bit late on Monday as well. I'll be sure to post something for feedback on here as soon as I can.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to hear that Keith, best wishes to you and your family and safe travels man.
ReplyDeleteMy condolences as well! Make the trip home safely and come back to us soon!
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone for all your support. It means a great deal. I'll be back on Monday, but unfortunately my flight won't land until 6:30. I'm taking the BART straight to class, so I'll be there as soon as I can.
ReplyDeleteThanks again.