Here's my second pass at incorporating the notes from last week and adding a few more breakdowns. I hadn't realized just how much of it had changed until I looked at the version from last week. Hopefully everything reads a little better. I'm fairly happy with it all things considered.
Second Pass Blocking
I'm hoping to push into splines and lipsync over the next two weeks until I'm able to show it again (I doubt I'll have too much work into it by Monday, might be able to get to some of the notes I get here by then). I should have storyboards in place for a few ideas I have for the next shot by Monday.
In other news, I finally have an apartment! So there's at least some good news :)
Hi Keith, this is looking really good! I think all the beats and attitudes are clear. I'd like to see you loosen him up a bit more, especially his head. It seems to remain very upright for the first 100 frames. Try adding some tilt in Rx or Rz to break things up. I think it might be funnier if he said "where's the fire" to the whole room, rather than directly to the other guy. Hoping to see you on Monday!
ReplyDelete