Hey there!
Thanks again everyone for the feedback last class! This week I've been working on implementing those notes into my blocking as well as adding a few other things.
In class we were talking about having her hand the ring box back at the end of the shot, and I like the clarity and timing of how that looks, but I also kind of like her going internal and just looking back at the ring then closing the box.
BlockingPlus Options
So pretty much I'm not too sure which way I should go on it, and if anyone has any input on what's working better or on any additional notes I could hit, I'd really appreciate it! Then from there I can start to add more detail and begin taking it towards polish land, having more progress to show on Thursday. Thanks a ton!
-Robert
I like the second option - I don't think she needs to fiddle with the box much, just a glance down to close it. I like your thought process of having her go internal. The ring isn't a toy that she needs to fiddle with. She understands the gravity of the situation and is more concerned with the trouble of not wanting it and having to return it than with being distracted by a box.
ReplyDeleteAgreed, I think the second option is a bit more clear to me
ReplyDeleteOk great. I'll continue with that one then. Thanks!! :)
ReplyDeleteI like the 2nd one best as well. Without the look up to him at the end, it's not clear who she's talking to. I do wish her thinking was a little clearer in the pause before "I'm really sorry". Perhaps you could have her brows relax upward in anticipation of the next line, to show that she's made her decision during the silence. I want to see that decision on her face before she speaks.
ReplyDeleteOk great. Thanks man! I'll try my best to get that to read.
Delete