Monday, December 23, 2013

That's all, folks!

Hi Guys, it was great to work with you all this session!  I enjoyed getting to know all of you and I was really pleased with the progress you made, right up until the last class!  You can feel free to keep posting stuff here, and I might even look at it...  I hope to see you all again in future classes, or perhaps even walking the halls at Pixar.  Please don't take my job, though!

-v


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting! What a great class! Let's rewind and do it again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And if you ever need an in-house bartender... you know who to call!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for a great class victor! It was an awesome experience taking this class with you all! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was one of the best classes I have ever been a part of. I feel like I didn't just learn, I grew. I am honored to have been in a class with such amazingly talented folks, and can't thank you enough Victor for the amount of effort you put in to make it such a great experience. I'm I looking forward to keeping in touch! Happy animating everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete