Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Tariq- Spline

1- 1st pass spline focusing on Body Mechanic and walk.
2- face still in blocking mode. I will spline it next step.
3- rough spline the Left Arm.
4- Right Arm still in blocking.

Hey Victor! I have a question, Can my wife join us for Pixar visit after class?

Fired_spline

Thank you,

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tariq, this is coming along well. Good job addressing the notes from last class. It's simpler and clearer now. The mechanics on the walk are working pretty well but I find it's too fast. I would slow the walk down so it goes from 46 to about 120. It should be a slow, casual walk, not like he's trying to get somewhere fast. Also, I feel like you can take out the arcing hand gestures from 36-54. It doesn't really add anything to the performance. I would just have the hand drop down to it's position at frame 65.

    Good work, keep going!

    ReplyDelete