Hi guys, here is my attempt to hit the notes on the girl in shot 1. I know it still has a long way to go, but any feedback at this point would be much appreciated. thanks!!
Hi Jackie, looking good! Here's a random assortment of notes: 54-76 Her left foot is pivoting slowly here. Kind of distracting and not very physical. Lock it down or do the move from 52-63. 75-84 The body starts anticipating the "I'm a princess" phrase here. I feel it's too early, and you could hold the "because" pose longer (until around 85). Keep the eyes open until 82. 123-148 The head/neck angle looks a little broken. Keep the angle of the head but rotate the neck slightly to screen left to free up the chin a bit more. The bucket is looking better overall, but there are a bunch of places where it loses weight. Make sure to have it hang straight down when you're holding a pose, and watch out for sudden starts, stops, and reversals, like in frames 50-58 and 75-82.
Hi Jackie, looking good! Here's a random assortment of notes:
ReplyDelete54-76 Her left foot is pivoting slowly here. Kind of distracting and not very physical. Lock it down or do the move from 52-63.
75-84 The body starts anticipating the "I'm a princess" phrase here. I feel it's too early, and you could hold the "because" pose longer (until around 85). Keep the eyes open until 82.
123-148 The head/neck angle looks a little broken. Keep the angle of the head but rotate the neck slightly to screen left to free up the chin a bit more.
The bucket is looking better overall, but there are a bunch of places where it loses weight. Make sure to have it hang straight down when you're holding a pose, and watch out for sudden starts, stops, and reversals, like in frames 50-58 and 75-82.
See you thursday!
thanks Victor! I'll address these before thursday. see you then!
ReplyDelete