Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Kathryn's new head gesture, misc polish

Hey guys!

Here's what I have so far. I'm still working on the arms - mostly because I'm dreading them!! I've been working on the new head gesture(s) for "...on myself that I thought for a second..." so hopefully those are reading clearly and the body is reacting believably.

Questions:

- is the blink f144-f149 unnecessary? Should she look down at the stirrer instead?

- I copied the Jaw Rx curve into the Nose Ty curve. It's currently on the same timing... I can't remember if it's typically delayed 1f or no.

- There's a little bit of head squetch peppered in on the antics and big vowel sounds. Too much? Too little? Just right?

- I'm not happy with the fact that her pupils are right in line with the top rim of her glasses at the end... should I lift her head up or kick her glasses down while her head swoops down on "shot" ?

Thanks!

PS - I might be a little late on Thursday depending on what time my apartment maintenance guys come by for their "preventative" inspection. I have to stick around because my dog will go nuts if they let themselves in while I'm gone :/ Hopefully they will come by early in the day and I will be in at my usual time! Either way, I will not miss our last class! :)


Misc Polish

1 comment:

  1. Ooh - in addition to head squetch, nose Ty, and the head gestures, I tried to work in some eye lid shaping. The rig is pretty limited, so I started with attempting to mirror what the brows were doing, following big directional changes of the eyes, and then making sure the blinks were still sealing. I'm still working on the eyes and darts, so it's feeling a little doll-eyed right now.

    ReplyDelete