Sunday, September 29, 2013

Made a quick little Facebook group for the class if you're interested...

I just wanted to have a place where we could all get a hold of each other easily for feedback, troubleshooting, inspiration, or just general chit chat without completely cluttering up the blog.

You can find the group here.  If I remember correctly, there should be a little button on the top right that you click to formally ask to join the group.  It'll be an otherwise private group, so only members can see posts.

Again, totally voluntary.  I just think it might be more fun to keep in touch throughout the week if we can.

See you next Thursday!

Keith

2 comments:

  1. Hi Keith, I just sent a request to join the group (I think). Can you please let me know if the request to join didn't go through? I'm not very Facebook savvy. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And keep in mind that I don't do the Facebook, so I wont be following that group. Get off my lawn!

    ReplyDelete