What do you think? My favorites are the 2nd one (the girl talking about a song) and the other singing one (on this stage I learned to fly) :) Some of the choices I still need to cut down a bit shorter. Make sure to download the file off dropbox, it doesn't preview.
Hey Nicole!
ReplyDeleteA lot of these are really good. The two that you like are definitely strong choices. Since the song is actually a real song, you could use it for your reel and have the music continue to play over other shots that you have, which might be kind of neat.
Other than the two you're leaning towards, I also really like the clip of Woody Allen saying "I don't think you should go to London". It could be a really interesting shot since there's a few stutters and definitely emotion behind the line.
Anywho, I'm looking forward to seeing what you go with and how you animate it!
High five!
-Robert
I agree, #2 is a great choice. I like the timidness in her voice and the very subtle change in attitude in the middle. I really like the singing one too but I feel like it's cutting right on the emotional beat (or too close to it). Would be nice to play out that last phrase a little longer so the change is not so close to the cut.
ReplyDeleteLook forward to seeing everyone's selections on thursday :)
I'll upload mine this afternoon.
I agree also on the 2nd once
ReplyDeletehi Nicole, I agree I like #2. bravo!
ReplyDeleteHi Nicole, lot's of good choices in there. I like the girl writing the song, as well as "I don't think you oughta go to London". I like a couple of the two-character clips as well, but let's start small.
ReplyDelete